From: MS Exchange Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 12:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Event: 2081

Anyone has any idea why this event is popping up every minutes?  Thanks
in advance.

<snip>

Event Type:     Information
Event Source:   MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: Topology
Event ID:       2081
Date:           6/24/2002
Time:           12:11:13 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       EXCHANGE
Process WINMGMT.EXE (PID=920). DSAccess will use the servers from the
following list:
Domain Controllers:
dc1.ats.ucla.edu
dc2.ats.ucla.edu
dc3.ats.ucla.edu

Global Catalogs:
dc1.ats.ucla.edu
dc2.ats.ucla.edu
dc3.ats.ucla.edu

The Configuration Domain Controller is set to dc2.ats.ucla.edu.

For more information, click